International Manager - how to select players from your leage club

Hi,

I am now the england manager and want to call up some players from my league club but cannot see the option there ... should it be available?

Also --> Now I am an international manager when I searching for players the 'side' option has been removed ... anyway to get it back?

Also --> When I click the button in Player search to include 'nation' only I still get some weird results like the odd welshman or nigerian or something strange like that ... why is this ... not really a problem ... just wondered?

Thanks

• SI Staff
Hi,

I am now the england manager and want to call up some players from my league club but cannot see the option there ... should it be available?

It will be possible - however because they're at your club there are a LOT of options for them available - as such some will be hidden away slightly on a sub page (I think its on the same page which has the promote/demote to first team options - will try and check later).

Also --> Now I am an international manager when I searching for players the 'side' option has been removed ... anyway to get it back?

This was again a space issue I'm afraid - in order to add the international management filter (ie. by your nation) something had to go from the page; its something I'll try and resolve for FMHi 2011.

Also --> When I click the button in Player search to include 'nation' only I still get some weird results like the odd welshman or nigerian or something strange like that ... why is this ... not really a problem ... just wondered?

If you check them I expect they're dual nationality with your nation.

I raised issue in another thread regarding the missing Player side in international management and for me its a major bug.....

If you are searching for a left sided player prior to accepting the nation job, then you accept the national job, the player search function becomes usless. Every player you search for from then on will be left sided as there is no way to change it back without resigning as national manager.

Archived