100 Games

Yeh, course i'm making it up - just wanted to see Dafuge's reaction lol.

Would never happen. I can't hold a save down for more than 5 seasons, let alone 108. Plus my computer would probably burn up and die.

Anyway, without screenshots no one is going to take it seriously.

I give it to ya though, you guys are sharp lol.

Yeh, course i'm making it up - just wanted to see Dafuge's reaction lol.

Would never happen. I can't hold a save down for more than 5 seasons, let alone 108. Plus my computer would probably burn up and die.

Anyway, without screenshots no one is going to take it seriously.

I give it to ya though, you guys are sharp lol.

I want to know how you picked a number of games that happend to be around 108. Was it just a random number that you got lucky with? :p

I want to know how you picked a number of games that happend to be around 108. Was it just a random number that you got lucky with? :p

Completely random coincidence!

Someone asked 'that must be around 110 seasons' - and it just clicked that I could say 108, and have my username back it up lol.

Never occurred to me about the FM08 - me joining in 2006 - situation though. Should have put more thought into it.

Completely random coincidence!

Someone asked 'that must be around 110 seasons' - and it just clicked that I could say 108, and have my username back it up lol.

Never occurred to me about the FM08 - me joining in 2006 - situation though. Should have put more thought into it.

You do know you now have to tell us the real reason why you picked 108 dont you :D

Congrats to the OP, making another big step on the slippery slope of FM addiction...

I'm closing in on my own little challenge - finding a player who can top the all time top goalscorer chart of a serious club (Spurs, beating 200 goals or something).

Archived