Touchline Instructions

Alright guys! I have recently gone from commentary to the 3D key highlights! And I have loved the switch. But before every game I have the same three touchline instructions/shouts that I like my team to use. And as I kept on doing the same three instructions...I thought to myself.....surely there must be a way to pre-programme the instructions so they are set into my instructions. I looked in the touchline shortcut - but there was no help in there.

So guys...to cut a long story short. Is there any way to have a few touchline instructions set into the tactic? As this would save me around 200 clicks per season. And as a result I have reverted bacl to only commentary as I get sick of doing these instructons before every game!!! Cheers guys!!! I am sure or maybe hopefull that there will be a simple explanation...but I have looked in the tactics aswell!

This may be more appropriate for the tactics forum...But I thought it would be best in here.

Touchline instructions just change your tactics, in other words you could have your tactics set up to what they will be after you issue your three shouts before the match by just tweaking your tactic. Does that make sense?

Ok cool that does make sense James! Thanks. So really the touchline shouts are not that important - by that when I told my players to pass to feet and retain possession - I thought that they would do this evem more to enhance my tactics - but it seems that this is not the case - just a quick way to change your existing tactics. So they are there to make changes as opposed to enhancing your current tactcis.

Yep they were introduced to make making changes easier on the fly. For example if you had your defensive line set to sit as deep as they could go in your tactic and then you told them to drop deeper with a touchline shout, it wouldn't make them drop any deeper. Everything still has to remain within the tactical parameters that the game allows for.

There is a better way, which will make it easier to change shouts during the match. If you save the tactic with the shouts activated, and then load that tactic outside of a match, the shout adjustments will be saved too.

Archived