Question about FM 2010 Disc Installation

I am going to sell my Football Manager 2010 on eBay as I want to make a bit of cash. I have installed it once and use it via steam. Will the disc be allowed to install on another computer with or without the disc used?

I am going to sell my Football Manager 2010 on eBay as I want to make a bit of cash. I have installed it once and use it via steam. Will the disc be allowed to install on another computer with or without the disc used?

You do know once you sell FM you won't be able to legally use it again don't you?

Yes and when you sell it its not yours anymore.

My cousins have the same fm 2010 installed on 4 computers. They bought it on release day. Havent been caught. It is the person who is buying it on eBay who is commiting this stuff as they are not paying Sports Interactive, I have done my share

My cousins have the same fm 2010 installed on 4 computers. They bought it on release day. Havent been caught. It is the person who is buying it on eBay who is commiting this stuff as they are not paying Sports Interactive, I have done my share

Lol that's not how it works.

Archived