Should I move on?

Should I stay?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stay?

• Stay and ride it out
    • Resign and take any offers that come
    • Issue an Ultimatum regarding the Stadium

I'm struggling to think about what to do for my next career move so I could do with a bit of help;

I started the game as Kerkyra and won the National B Division at the first time of asking which earnt me promotion to the Superleague of Greece. I enjoyed a relatively successfull first season, staying up in 10th and gaining European football with a Greek Cup win over Aris in the final. I cleaned out the squad as I do every season and I have started rebuilding for the next season. I continued the game as I was eager to get to the Europa Cup date. I lost on aggregate 6-1 to PSV of Holland. After some close games which saw me lose 2-1 to AEK and Aris I am contemplating resigning. I need a new back-line for my club and it's currently August the 29th. I have no money as I *****ed it on Irineu, a regen from Brazil and Guimarese also from Brazil. So, I have an uphill struggle. I also have a job as manager of Israel by the way. I can only see me taking the club further with a new stadium but they won't be coming any time soon as there is a lack of funds and a 4,000 stadium isn't enough. It doesn't help when 15% of gate receipts are spent on rent. To do that though, I need success, but obviously it's a vicious circle as I can't do that without significant investment. I've signed some great players here (Irineu, Ran Rosh, Guimarese and Mendes) and it'd be a great shame to leave them behind but I feel I've done the best I can. Should I resign and take a job of an ailing club as a new challenge on, or stick and ride it out?

Only one job is currently available, that being Thrasyvolous in the National B division and whilst it'd be amazing to repeat my feats, I'd like a move to England which would be my destination next.

Archived