Reject all offers doesn't work?

When I go on a holliday, I double check that Reject all offers option is selected. However, when I return, I am often surprised to see that some of my players were sold or sent on loan. Club is in very good financial position, so it was not the case of chairman accepting some great offers.

Lately I enjoy mostly long-term games with FM2010, where I take care of all the transfers, and then let assistant manager do the rest. It is very frustrating when players are sold like this.

Did any of the players have a minimum release fee clause in their contracts? If so I think that the instruction to reject all offers would be ignored if the fee was met. This is just a guess though because I've never came across this problem. Do you have the latest patch installed?

There were no minimum release fee clauses, so it's really a mystery. That would be only reasonable explanation, but what about accepted loan offers? I have never seen this problem before, but lately it's happening very often. First in EPL deep into 2050s, and also with Mexican league, from fresh start. I do have latest patch installed.

Archived