Whats everyones guess as to the other FM11 new features?

So we've heard what's new so far, agents, live conversations, dynamic league rep, training etc. but what else do you think will be included and announced? My guess is a new type of transfer offer as in Buy a 18year old and loan him straight back to selling club. Like my team (Chelsea) did with Tomas Kalas.

And i think there'll be improved match atmosphere with crowd chants.

You can already do that, you just set the transfer to end of season instead of next available.

But if you buy him and then loan him it'll count as 1 year at your club/country won't it (never tested)? (for homegrown or nationality purposes)

If so then it isn't the same thing.

But if you buy him and then loan him it'll count as 1 year at your club/country won't it (never tested)? (for homegrown or nationality purposes)

If so then it isn't the same thing.

This is also true, but there was still no need for a new thread.

how the fcuk is buying someone at end of season rather than immeditalely the same as buying a youngster and loaning him back to selling club for a year or 2 to gain experience? or even permits? and why not go visit one of them other 100 threads you mentioned instead of questioning this one...

Can you not read? :rolleyes: You are not buying them at the end of the season. You are buying them at the start of the season but letting them stay at their current club until the end of the season. So in effect your loaning back your player for a season. Is that so hard to understand.

Who removed that post? The OP? Must of been. Embarassing yourself mate. No need for that was there.

Says you whos whinging due to another thread being made. im barely on this forum lately so just started a new post without seeing if a previous was already there... doesnt give you a right to decide whether someone making a thread is right or wrong, when you're a mod, ill maybe consider your view

Says you whos whinging due to another thread being made. im barely on this forum lately so just started a new post without seeing if a previous was already there... doesnt give you a right to decide whether someone making a thread is right or wrong, when you're a mod, ill maybe consider your view

Whether you are here all the time or rarely doesn't stop you using the search. What I meant by embarassing yourself was your use of swear words with the letters in the wrong order, as if you are clever. I don't have the right to decide whether your thread should be here or not, it just becomes tiresome when new threads are made pushing others with relevance down. Laziness doesn't excuse anything.

Archived