List of player that u will buy in FM2011

some random dude who ive never heard of, or i might just go for steven defour, when i get to the prem with my beloved posh.

always try to sign him, fantastic player with great passing tech and physical attribs and will get 20 assissts a season

@skuxx - id imagine ganso and rodwell will be very very good on fm11, rodwell is absolutely amazing on fm10 so it will be ionteresting to see if they up him or not for fm11

Yeah, it depends who I go as.

Plymouth or Sheffield Wednesday are two of my favourites so I'll be targeting Adam Le Fondre straight away.

Then, as I progress I'll look at Adel Taarabt, Robert Snodgrass, Graeme Dorrans and Chris Brunt, especially if they've made them better than they were in FM'10!

I hope they've made lower league players a bit more accurate.

Usually start with Arsenal, So i'll be looking at various goalkeepers, So therefore Stenkelburg, De Gea, etc. And a world class CB, so i'd target mertersacker. Otherwish, Ozil is going to be the nuts this game, pity Real Madrid have germany fever and signed him and khedria. :(

Will probs not spend any money in the first summer window as i like to play with the most realistic teams available for my first save with the club i support, Reading :)

In the my other saves though...

Kasper Schmiechal (cant spell that :L)

David Stockdale

Michael Owen (Free transfer)

Craig Bellamy

Ryan Bertrand

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Jimmy Kebe

Chris Cohen

I'll probably look towards bringing the legend that is Stephen Gleeson back to Edgeley Park. Hopefully Liam Dickinson too if he's underrated at Barnsley.

Hey, I could get Tommy Rowe, Ashley Williams, Adam Le Fondre, Anthony Pilkington, Gary Dicker etc. back too and just remake the 07-08 team. What a side that was!

I may have a look at Jimmy Bullard, so long as Hull are not expecting a fee for me taking him of their wage bill. ;)

I will have a cheeky look at Adel Taarabt, Andre Bikey & Keiren Westwood aswell. To bring to either Middlesbrough or Ipswich in a promotion attempt.

I'm going to start with one of those 2 teams, but i'm not sure which one yet.

I will also try and get Martin Paterson from Burnley.

I love his sheer determination, along with his 100% work rate and rushing defenders non-stop untill he's completely knackered!! :D

Well funnily enough I think one of the points of this thread was for people to use their imagination and predict who could be worth buying on the next game! :rolleyes:

Andy Carroll will probably have a stat boost after the performance against Villa. Lukas Jutkiewicz, Kieron Westwood, Diego Renan, Spas Delev etc could be good cheap buys.

Oh and raid Ajax due to their financial problems!

Andy Carroll will probably have a stat boost after the performance against Villa.!

actually, he probably won't, he should be rated based on last season, not the little bit of this season the researchers will have seen by attribute deadline

I would sign Andy Carroll but I will probably start off with Newcastle so I will just hope he isn't taken from me from the big teams.

He is still a prospect so he should really start off pretty good and have time to be so much better

Archived