I done a man city!

Playing superbladesmans level 11 thing and went royal marines (Dont know why, picked a random league and a name i liked :L) bought a new squad pretty much, lost my 1st game then went into my 2nd game against the previous season champions and with hindsight this seasons champions i beat them 2-0 then for me next 11 games i drew them all i won my 2nd game of the season then and then lost my second game to league leaders 4-3 after being 1-0 at halftime then 2-0 straight after the break :(

Anyone else had a weird streak like drawing 11 games on the bounce? It's annoying my best player ALWAYS plays bad, he cost me the game where i lost 4-3 and allways has a rating under 6 but i cant drop him, hes too good. And on top of that my top goalscorer and best midfielder signed for other sides :(

Playing superbladesmans level 11 thing and went royal marines (Dont know why, picked a random league and a name i liked :L) bought a new squad pretty much, lost my 1st game then went into my 2nd game against the previous season champions and with hindsight this seasons champions i beat them 2-0 then for me next 11 games i drew them all i won my 2nd game of the season then and then lost my second game to league leaders 4-3 after being 1-0 at halftime then 2-0 straight after the break :(

Sorry...can someone translate this please? Or at least give it some punctuation? I'd like to respond, but i have no idea where to begin!

Archived