Anyone else have trouble playing ok?

Admittedly my squad isn't super strong but we never have an ok game. The ratings are either 8's across the board or 3's 4's and 5's. I would love to play a game where we get beat while playing well. or even decent. hell just not embarrassingly bad. The entire team either has the game of their life or the worst game of their life.

Tbh you haven't given much information.

Have you noticed any patterns in when your team plays well and when they play badly? Such as away/home games, etc.

Do you change you tactics regularly?

Have you recently bought lots of new players?

I havent no. But it is probably down to what Vic Taylor said.

It's not. It's down to the fact that the squad isn't that good. I just find it kind of funny that they either play out of their minds or they have a compete farce. Gotta give em one thing either way they do it as a team!

Honestly I'm Bath in the Championship, I don't expect too much.

It's not. It's down to the fact that the squad isn't that good. I just find it kind of funny that they either play out of their minds or they have a compete farce. Gotta give em one thing either way they do it as a team!

Honestly I'm Bath in the Championship, I don't expect too much.

Ok do you play well against the bigger teams in the Championship and worse against the rubbisher teams in the Championship.

Archived