What will be your last FM 2010 game

mine is a millwall save with last transfer updates i`ve already started

i`m on 10th place after fourteen games :D and i perform well against team from top half and sometimes i lose against teams under top half :|

I'll be continuing my current save. I'm managing Derby County currently and am in the 2018/19 season.

I'm currently embarking on my first Champions League campaign - all of my progress to date has been recorded in my thread in the Careers Updates board, titled 'Ramming it home'.

Truth is, I'll probably be playing this save for some time after FM11 is released. I'm enjoying it so much, I may well skip FM11 altogether. Although it is just more likely that I'll delay buying it until after the new year.

The one I'm playing now, trying to turn my Swiss hometown team (SC Zollikon) into the dominant power of Swiss football. Currently in the Super League and struggling massively because I miscalculated the number of foreign players in my squad (8 allowed per matchday 18) and therefore had to buy in a ton of random players just because they happened to be Swiss and not totally rubbish.

I've just restarted my Liverpool game. I edited it first though to reflect the new signings that they've made (i.e Poulsen and so on). I've edited it though so that these transfers dont happen until the 10-11 season.

I have recently got back into my Cambridge City save game. Although its only 2014 I have found myself really enjoying this save and have managed to ge tthem into the BSP after 3 years and now into the second year in the BSP am sitting top after 23 games with 2 draws and 1 defeat. (Not spectacular I will admit but after the first year my transfer funds have only been 45 GBP, and I've only spent 3000 GBP on one player which was in the first year. My home attendance is letting me down, average of 500).

Looking back over the last few saves I think I personally find playing this game with teams from the lower leagues to be more fun, challenging and rewarding than playing with Man City (who I support and did before all the money!)

Are you joking??

Im not going anywhere near FM11 until the first patch is out

As proven each year, the game is produced with 1,000 errors, not tested properly and rushed.

Just play an updated database for fm10 best way save yourselfs the money and pain

6th season in all possible leagues loaded.

I've got plenty of options to choose from, Formely Dinamo Buc. (Romania) manager. Won 4 titles, 1 Cup, and 2 Supercups. Currently employed by LA Galaxy :))

(- the transfer rules are killing me though.)

Currently trying to take Gateshead up to the prem division, in my 4th season and in League 1 now. Got alot of free time at the moment so will probably get them doing well in the prem and hopefully in Europe by release of FM11, but chances are I won't bother with it until a few patches are out.

Think I'll defo take on a big challenge in my first FM11 file though, this is my first time going with a non-league side so may look to go even lower down or in some minnow nation, what with dynamic leagues n all :p.

I just jumped back into a save that I had started when FM10 came out. 2018 right now and I am at Lyon trying to bring the glory days back.

It's hard to play FM10 when I see the new things that are coming in FM11...

My last will be my current game:

Everton 2009-2025

Exeter City 2025-2027

Bayern Munich 2027-Present (in 2028)

I've got no reason to stop I'm loving it. It's only my 2nd save, I did have one with Leeds that lasted 8 seaons but upgrading to 10.3 meant I started running in to all sorts of bugs making the save unplayable. I'm going to start at the bottom on FM2011, can't wait.

well mate i have just stared my final adventure for FM10 in turkey with galatasaray and i must say i am loving it i am really feeling the passion of turkey i might have found my home in turkey i like there rules its about developing home grown players:cool::cool:

I'll be continuing with my current save where I resigned from Walsall and then accidentally accepted the job offer from Droylesden in BSN. It was only after I had holidayed (waiting for job offers) for about two more months that I realised I had accepted the offer!

In that time, Droylesden had maintained their lead at the top of the table, so I decided to sit out the last two games of the season as well. We were promoted and I have received all sorts of accolades for my sterling work as manager there!!

Tbh, I'm frightened to 'take the reins' now, in case it all falls apart with me actually making the decisions...

Just started a game as Croydon using the English level 10 database that can be found on these forums. My aim is to try & get them to the Prem before FM2011 comes out, possibly the Champions League as well but that would require a ridiculous amount of game time...

The current save I'm on now. It's what I consider to be a career save. I started in the Blue Square with Wrexham. A league win and a 4th placed finish in League 2 and I get offered the Bury job in League 1. I won League 1 in my first season and finished 12th in the Championship. Currently second season in the Championship now. No money and hardly a wage budget - kinda hoping for a bigger team to offer me something. But this is where my FM time lies now til FM2011 graces my PC.

I started a new Watford save with the player personnel changes upto and including Josh Walker last Friday.

I've still got 1 pre-season match to go, against Barcalona.

It will be a struggle as I didn't change any of the attributes for the new and existing Watford players. So Gilmartin and Deeney are pants and Danny Graham and Buckley are not good enough for the Championship.

Archived