Realising potential?

Ok, I have a Defender who has an PA of 195 but his CA is only 141 and he is nearly 21 years old, I am worried he wont fulfill his PA because he is at my Hyde United team with poor training facilities.

instead of keeping him at my team languishing in the CCL2 i have a couple of options currently on the table, Manchester City are offering to buy him for a decent amount with a buy back of the same amount, and i also have an offer from Blackburn to loan him for the season stating he wil become a valuable 1st team player, Which option will see him develop the most?

If you in CCL2 the chances are a buy back clause will be of no use to you. Id loan him to Blackburn. If they are in the Prem and he is going to play every week, he should rise quite a bit, maybe more dramatically given his age, standard of football and better facilities. Then when he comes back to you, he will be a far better player and hopefully worth a lot more for you to sell.

He wouldn't get much game time at Man City due to their constant buying of the worlds best players, he would only ever get reserve games. Id say Blackburn is your best bet and you don't need to sell him either. If i were you i would loan him out until your team gets to a high enough league situation to sustain his growth as a player.

Andy

Archived