My First Unemployed Game!

Normally i just play with my favourite teams of Newcastle, Plymouth or Arsenal, but after getting bored of these this time I decided to start a game unemployed!

With Sunday League Rep I got offered the Paderes Job in Portugals Second Division North, uncharted territory for me, I am throughly enjoying this game agian now, and with the added difficulty of having Boavista in the same league it looks like I'll have trouble getting promoted first time of asking but I'll sure as hell try!

Was also wandering how long it takes your rep to increase as I'm hoping to work my way up to one of the higher European Clubs!

I did something similar the other day, selected a pile of world leagues i dont usually go anywhere near and started without a club - you just dont know what youll get! applied to a host of third division brazilian clubs and no one will give me a job!

tried it a few months back with international experience with spanish league and got the valencia job 2 years into it after the day murcia won the second tier title. its so satisfying!

i only ever play these games and its great fun, will take you a while mate, portugal is an ok leage rep wise so not as long as say india or belarus. Just dont apply for bigger jobs until your reputation is world wide as you more than likely wont get it and your club will likely sack you

Paredes seems a hard club to me, still havent won a league game, 4 games in and 2 draws and 2 defeats, need to overahaul my squad, hoping to leave at the end of the season for England lower leagues, also in the 3rd round of the cup against a lower league team so 4th round may be a money spinning tie for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i'd update everyone, im now in the second season, finished 7th in the first season, after having an excellent 2nd half to the season, and now 4th in the second season, halfway through now, unlikely to get promoted as Boavista, who amazingly didnt get promoted first season have won all but 2 of there games, one loss, and a draw away to me.

Just one question, my rating is still unproven, i dont get this?

Archived