National Pool help.

I have taken over England, and I have realised there are no quality players added to my national pool. Man Utd’s upcoming centre-back isn’t even included, and he’s made 24 first appearances for them this season. I was just wondering if there’s an easier way to add them quickly, and maybe scour the nation for quality, or will I have to do this manually?

This is for you international managers out there ;).

You have to add the players to the National Pool yourself.

Try searching for English nationality and sort by value.

Then look through the active leagues you have enabled, and see who is up there with the best average ratings too.

Personally, I cheat when managing internationally and use a scouting tool to get the best CA players picked.

That’s what I was hoping wasn’t the answer. I’ve started the long process, and might get coaches to scout out. Gonna be fun, as most wonder-kids in my save are valued low .. and thanks for the swift reply :)

I have taken over England, and I have realised there are no quality players added to my national pool. Man Utd’s upcoming centre-back isn’t even included, and he’s made 24 first appearances for them this season. I was just wondering if there’s an easier way to add them quickly, and maybe scour the nation for quality, or will I have to do this manually?

This is for you international managers out there ;).

Unfortunately there is no easy way.

As England manager in July/August I would flick through all the Prem first team squads and add all those with English nationality to the pool, same with SPL and I would also check the top leagues of France, Germany, Spain & Italy (usually not many there though).

Its a bit of a chore the first time but in subsequent seasons it doesn't take that long to add new upcoming players especially as former U19s/21s are already there normally.

Archived