Whats the longest....

What is the longest you have played the game in hours straight? not sure, maybe 10, with breaks ofcourse and while watching football. Looking at FM for that long would make me go blind.

How many seasons have you done? Currently in 2022

The longest you have been at one club? 4821 days with Rangers, still there

What is the longest you have played the game in hours straight? I still haven't quite got into FM as I did with another well known manager sim, with that I did a complete 46 hours with no sleep and just toilet breaks, Argentinos Juniors were just that gripping! in FM I have done 10 quite easily.

How many seasons have you done? in FM I am upto 2019 on a network game, trying to get past that with Sheff Utd at the minute.

The longest you have been at one club? 6 seasons with Chelsea but it got boring as all that money and hording ruins the game.

Longest straight - On FM10 about 14 hours once. On an older version I took Notts County from Division Two to the Premier League in one go, don't know how many hours it actually was (partly because I wasn't counting, partly because it ended by me falling asleep!)

Longest at one club - 23 seasons at Manchester United where I overhauled and rebuilt my squad entirely four times.

What is the longest you have played the game in hours straight? 6 maybe 7 hours

How many seasons have you done? 4

The longest you have been at one club? 4 seasons with Man City, i dont have habit to play long term saves :D

What is the longest you have played the game in hours straight? I think something like 18 hours, nothign better than waking up stupidly early and you cant sleep coz your on the verge of a european title run!

How many seasons have you done? Usually lose interest when there arent any real players still cruising the top divisions in their late 30s. Michael Essien played or me until he was 38 I think.

The longest you have been at one club? Took bristol city to back to back champions league victories, think that was 11 seasons or something.

Archived