just a question about attributes

I haven't played fm10 but I was wondering if there is a way to hide player atrributes including the overall view. This way, it seems much more challenging and you will need to trust your scouts and coaches for reports and see the players for yourself. If there isn't, perhaps they can include it in the next title? :)

Yeah there is an option when you are starting a new game to tick a box Mask Player Attributes which will hide some or all of the attributes depending on your scouting knowledge and how well known the players are. As you scout the player you can then see more of the attributes uncovered.

Yeah there is an option when you are starting a new game to tick a box Mask Player Attributes which will hide some or all of the attributes depending on your scouting knowledge and how well known the players are. As you scout the player you can then see more of the attributes uncovered.

I think he wants to completely hide the stats and judge the player from reports and matches.

Would make the game insanly long and boring IMO.

A skin might be able to do that.

I think he wants to completely hide the stats and judge the player from reports and matches.

Would make the game insanly long and boring IMO.

A skin might be able to do that.

I agree, not having any stats to go off of would be bad... because the scouting reports don't tell you enough, one strength and weakness usually. Just not enough information to go off of.

Think it's perfect as is though, you still need to use scouting a lot but you can still easily pick out the top and bottom players at a quick glance.

I just tried editing the default skin to see if this is possible and there are probably better ways to do this than what I did but I removed the mental, technical and physical attributes from the player profile screen from my game. This includes the words though i.e. pace, strength, tackling and so on.

hide_attributes.jpg

Archived