how many leagues man the quad core 6600 proceesor run

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adamjordan:

should be running all leagues mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would "run" them but it wouldnt run them. Try to run around 20 leagues (most of them on view only) and you should be ok. I tried it with 30 but it was pointless because it was only slower and i didnt have more fun with more leagues loaded.

*tried it on a 3.2 ghz quad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adamjordan:

my pc more powerful then any of yours </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means you're brilliant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robzilla:

That means you're brilliant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah - he's just bragging!

what an idiot!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frogface:

what an idiot! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's just compensating for... something. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frogface:

what an idiot! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's just compensating for... something. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes adamjordan - its not the size of it, its how you use it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">8gb mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a core 2 duo running at 2.33ghz with 2gb ram and can easily run 27 leagues so I would imagine that with this amount of ram you could probably run them all! However as has already been noted after a while your game will take ages to load.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaguar8311:

You have 8GB of Ram? Do you have 32bit Edition of Windows or 64 bit?

I am interested in getting 64bit edition if it can play FM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm running FM 08 on 64-bit XPjust fine. As with Win 2003, You have to run the installer in compatibiliy mode, but after that everything runs as normal.

Whoopedy-do-dah!!

I have a dual core 7.89G and 69G of RAM so see what you think of that...

OK, no I don't but I just wanted to see if your jaw dropped...bet it did...bet you thought 'git' for a moment...muahahaha. Don't brag about your PC because your manhood may be half the size of anyone elses...and that's whats important in life. Not to mention your IQ. icon_biggrin.gif

As for what you can run, well I have a PC half the glorious specage of your beast and I run all the big European nations (all leagues), USA, Australia and then Scandinavia and the British Isles (I think that's it). I then run a lot of the Commonwealth, the rest of Europe and a few odds and sods as 'load all players from'.

My game is a little slow to save and takes its time to process in the first couple of years. Five years on and it's slow to load up, getting slower to process and doesn't take much longer to save.

That said I would say you could run all of that plus a great deal more with your beast. Trial and error works wonders . If it starts to slow down in the 16th year then start a new save. icon_biggrin.gif

if overclocked 2 3ghz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lots- but I suspect that you knew this before you asked the question.

My CPU is quite a bit faster than yours, 3.4ghz OC'd, plus I have high performance ram and HDD. I run with 55-65 leagues (65 for LL game, 55 for normal), with all major leagues on playable and max detal. I don't have any slow down til about 15 seasons in, then I compress.

Your brain less functional than any of ours.

thats just bragging mate, but for a fact no your pc isnt more powerfull than mine.

Come on lots, bet when he said 8gb, we all got jealous, so we smack it right back at him! LOL!

Wow, 8gb ey? Who did you kill for that? hahaha, just pulling your leg. But wow, 8gb is really a lot! that can power up a whole office! Even more! Impressive... icon_wink.gif

building a machine to run vista you put 1gb in for vista then you put memory for what you want in, so basically youve got 7GB of memory for a easy ball park figrue, with 1gb dealing with vista, also you do know if your not running vista 64 most of your RAM is a waste of time, think its about 4 gb vista 32 will deal with then the rest gets ignored.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaguar8311:

You have 8GB of Ram? Do you have 32bit Edition of Windows or 64 bit?

I am interested in getting 64bit edition if it can play FM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've upgrade my OS to Vista 64 bit recently (purely because i have 8Gb of RAM and my 32bit XP wont accept them) and FM run fine in there. so i haven't encounter half of the problem most people had faced in using Vista (could be just me being lucky)

Lol you say that bragging about a Q6600!!! A year old processor? Go to bed little boy you dont know anything about computers or their power.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You have 8GB of Ram? Do you have 32bit Edition of Windows or 64 bit? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

64bit. The 32bit version can only recognise about 3.5gb so installing anymore than this would be pointless really.

Archived