Best Journeyman team in Britain?

I wanted to start with a generally poor side with little hope of the title/promotion and move on from there.

The leagues that I'm going to load up are going to be English league 2 and above, Welsh Premier, Scottish Third and Northern Irish leagues.

Any recommendations? :)

Burtion Albion FC -- The Brewers, a proud team nestled in the West Mindlands (barely).

Bristol Rovers -- The lesser of the two teams west of Somerset. Got to be the Gas.

Shrewsbury -- Go to Shropshire, try and bring them glory. Birthplace of Darwin.

Why not start out unemployed and be Worcester City in the Blue Square South. Not predicted to finish high and not the best of squads.

unemplyed and worcester city?

if you actually want a journeyman save you should load up more than england and start unemplyed, only way to really play a good old fashioned journeyman game, i have 38 leagues running in mine, already managed in 19 of them!

unemplyed and worcester city?

if you actually want a journeyman save you should load up more than england and start unemplyed, only way to really play a good old fashioned journeyman game, i have 38 leagues running in mine, already managed in 19 of them!

Yh I load up a lot of leagues. Not as many as you though. However if he wants to manage in England and start unemployed then he will get the Worcester City job quite easily. Hes chosen Accrington Stanley.

The reason that I'm only loading up the British is because my laptop can't handle more than 10 leagues. Otherwise I'd load up a lot of leagues. Although I am defragging my game so I might be able to do a proper journeyman save although Stanley are still my first choice.

Yeah Forest you're right. I'm gonna start with Stanley and see if I can use my, admittedly average managerial skills, to take them to the prem. That should keep me ticking over until FM 11:)

It will. The team is ok not the best but a few loans and frees. Should help you survive the first season and maybe help you reduce the wage budget first season as well. Then if you do well you kick on. Have fun anyway mate.

Archived