PLEASE HELP!GAME WONT PLAY.

Hi,

I got FM 08 and its been working fine since the day it came out till 2 days ago and all of a sudden when i tryed to load my saved game its loads the game and then just doesnt do anything else after that, i thought maybe the game was broken so loaded new game and everything loaded upto where u pick ur teams and nothing it just stays there doing nothing and not responding, i left it for 10-15 mins thinking maybe was vista but its been fine since had the game but nothing, uninstalled the games and put it back on and the same thing still happens, please help.

Hi,

I got FM 08 and its been working fine since the day it came out till 2 days ago and all of a sudden when i tryed to load my saved game its loads the game and then just doesnt do anything else after that, i thought maybe the game was broken so loaded new game and everything loaded upto where u pick ur teams and nothing it just stays there doing nothing and not responding, i left it for 10-15 mins thinking maybe was vista but its been fine since had the game but nothing, uninstalled the games and put it back on and the same thing still happens, please help.

How big is your save game?

How much RAM do you have?

How much background crap have you got running?

Do you see the read/write hard drive light flashing when you try to continue?

Open up task manager with the particular save loaded, hit continue in FM and see what happens.

You could be low in memory. Any Windows warnings about it needing to increase the Virtual Memory recently?

If it's a recent thing have a check for any obvious new CPU hogs using task manager. You may have downloaded a virus.

Archived