Psp's on Aircraft

u can use it netime i used it whilst we were takin off aswell as landing but this may depend on airline company but i know for a fact there is no problem using it once u r in the air and the lights for seatbelt are off and u can use wi-fi aswell as i was playing pes5 against my freind

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

as far as im aware you shouldn't have the wi-fi switched on while flying....! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends entirely upon the aircraft in question I believe - imho its best to ask the attendants on the flight in advance of using any electronic device just to be on the safe side.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

as far as im aware you shouldn't have the wi-fi switched on while flying....! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They use different frequencies anyway so theoretically theres absolutely no problem, but since air stewardesses dont wish to be responsible for tragic airline disasters they may choose to be overly cautious and ask u to turn it off for some/all of flight. Just slap them if they do

Archived