I Think i Got A Good Idea :)

I Doubt this is in the game....

But i think we should be able to Face a Country's All star players,

abit like MLS All Stars or Ireland All Stars.

So.. During Pre season we should be allowed to Face thier Countries best Players.

I recommend The smaller Nations....

I think this would be a good idea and it should be consisted of Country X's best 11 and the 7 subs.

Does this happen in RL?

The only time I've heard it happen is in the USA which isn't surprising as its a spin off from the NHL/NBA/NFL.

Should it be included? Not until it becomes a regular event in RL.

It would be a good idea if you arranged a pre-season tour to America and you can play and All-Star MLS side.

Well a lot of the Premiership friendlies in Asia are against the likes of Indonesia XI which is the national team without full FIFA recognition and a slightly altered kit (due to tour sponsors). This is due to a lot of the countries having leagues so pants at football that they can't put out clubs who'd be able to keep Blackburn Rovers down to 30 goals (just like the LoI most of the time then).

Does this happen in RL?

The only time I've heard it happen is in the USA which isn't surprising as its a spin off from the NHL/NBA/NFL.

Should it be included? Not until it becomes a regular event in RL.

It happens a lot every pre season. Man Utd this season played MLS Allstars and the League of Ireland XI.

Also when teams go on tour to Asia, they will often play a smaller national team like a Malaysia XI.

Is it not already in the game, well for the MLS All-Stars anyway. I think they have a team in the game and you can organise a friendly with them like anyone else.

I just checked and you can't. You definitely used to able on previous games as I remember organising a friendly with them before.

USA and Ireland do it now and again.

Having said that id be ****ed if any of my clubs players took part, i hate internationals enough without them potentialy wrecking a players season over an even more pointless friendly than usual.

The way it works in real life, is the MLS puts together a team of the league's best players. They then invite a club team to play against these players. Mid-season in MLS is July, which happens to be pre-season for the club they invite, so it's basically just a friendly for your club team. No international duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post

It would be a good idea if you arranged a pre-season tour to America and you can play and All-Star MLS side.

I've seen this happen in one of my games. Not my team but i was checking up on Celtic and they had a freindly with the USA MLS All Stars.

Celtic won 1-0 pity I didn't screenshot it.

Not sure if you can arrange to play them yourself though.

Yay 100 posts or should that be the one below:)

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post

I've seen this happen in one of my games. Not my team but i was checking up on Celtic and they had a freindly with the USA MLS All Stars.

Celtic won 1-0 pity I didn't screenshot it.

Not sure if you can arrange to play them yourself though.

Serious.

Yeah it was the All Star Cup if I remember correctly and Tony Mowbrey had one cup win to his name (If Only says he.....) found it strange myself and wish i had the proof to show it happening. Not seen it again since

Yay 100 posts

I hate this idea, as DougyMarshall said it is bad enough having international duties as players can pick up injuries.

Also this wouldn't be something that happens very much in RL apart from Ireland and the USA.

I hate this idea, as DougyMarshall said it is bad enough having international duties as players can pick up injuries.

Also this wouldn't be something that happens very much in RL apart from Ireland and the USA.

It would be your team playing a pre season friendly against the MLS All Stars or a Malaysian 11. So only if you were managing in America or Malaysia or China etc and this would happen.

Archived