Possible ideas for fm11

1.i think for fm11 we should be able to have the ability to critize other team players

2. players can come out stating they want to play for another specific or wider range team like how ronaldo said he only wants to go to madrid

3.improve press conferences..must!

4.to be able to sign a player and loan him back to his club

5. THE BOARD CAN REQUEST CERTAIN PLAYERS I.E PEREZ

different chairmans can have different persona, such as a laid back chairman to a chairman that tries to run the club himself (more challenge)

6.a player should still be able to be a late bloomer like luis fabiano

7. for the fans to say who they would want as a potential signings like we see on forums!

anymore ideas ;)

1.i think for fm11 we should be able to have the ability to critize other team players

2. players can come out stating they want to play for another specific or wider range team like how ronaldo said he only wants to go to madrid

3.improve press conferences..must!4.to be able to sign a player and loan him back to his club

different chairmans can have different persona, such as a laid back chairman to a chairman that tries to run the club himself (more challenge)

7. for the fans to say who they would want as a potential signings like we see on forums!

anymore ideas ;)

I think this is being improved.

3.improve press conferences..must!

4.to be able to sign a player and loan him back to his club

anymore ideas ;)

This I think has been in older versions of the game. Have a look at the thread at the top of the GD forum and look at all the videos and screenshots. It tells you some of the new features mate.

These are some great ideas, all of these i would like to see on the new game! fan forums would be a tad hard though... fans have many ideas on who they want their club to sign, but the manager and club dont often listen because they know whats best for the club.

However, i would like to see more fan based features, such as news on riots, pictures of celebrating fans etc. A thing id like to see most is better fan appriciation, i dont want to see a bar of how much the fans enjoyed the performance, i want to see or hear about how the fans stayed as long as they could to let their team know they appriciated the performance or that they are leaving early due to the poor performance. I was at the Portsmouth vs Reading game the other day, and Reading put on a valiant comeback and argueably should have won the game. I dont think a single Reading fans left that stadium until the team did. that is the commitment i love and want to hear more of. Fans reactions could be judged on how loyal they are, or how roudy and violent they are (MILLWALL!!!), these would be very satisfying additions to the game. :)

Andy

Archived