Fm11 dynamic league rep but what about prize money

we have dynamic league rep but what about prize money does that go up and down as well?

Also what about national team reps are they fixed at the moment?.

I find it very difficult to recruit back-room staff in fm10. I'm Ivory coast manager at the moment and can't sign a physio nor a GK coach. They are 11th on the fifa rankings.

we have dynamic league rep but what about prize money does that go up and down as well?

I find it very difficult to recruit back-room staff in fm10. I'm Ivory coast manager at the moment and can't sign a physio nor a GK coach. They are 11th on the fifa rankings.

I think in some countries from what ive read prize money will be set(like England). I dont know about other countries that dont have prize money though.

Miles has said elsewhere on the forum that prize money will go and up in some leagues, but not all for legal reasons. I have no idea which leagues these are though.

It maybe annoying, but it would be realistic. Prize money is driven by TV money. TV money is not directly driven by league quality. If the whole world doesn't tune in to watch your league, where will the TV money come from? I suspect that increases in prize money and TV revenue should really lag somewhat behind league reputation. Higher league rep - > better quality players -> stronger teams all round -> increase in TV revenue -> increase in prize money.

Archived