Super Cups and Euro Super Cups

I asked a similar question a while back about why league cups don't count towards it (or Johnson's Pt for lower leagues), I think it may be to do with the fact that not every continent has the same competition and so you don't get points for it, while virtually every league has a domestic league and cup and a minor and major euro competition, so you can get the same points depending if you manage in finland or in china. But i'm not exactly sure as I've only really managed in major euro leagues.

i think they should be counted as a minor trophy at the least...how do you win the super cup? think about it? you have to Win the champions league just to even qualify to be entered into the super cup this in itself is no easy feat. Maybe SI should look into this and the recognition of winning the Lesser lower league trophys?. I hate it when ive gone through 40 odd games in the BSN/P and won the league for it not to appear maybe as a minor trophy..maybe give in the least a point or however may points are awarded for the premiership win work it back from there through the leagues.

Archived