Worst bug ever!!! Aaarrrgh! Please make it stop :-(

This is a known bug I think. I have seen a few people with the same problems on this forum.

For some reason I don't think you can cancel the scout reports, unless the coaches leave the national side. The only real option is using FMRTE and removing the coaches from their position...I think. I'm not too sure if that program can do it but others have brought it up on the forum. Once appointed, coaches of national sides rarely leave.

A note to others; delete the scouting options before big tournaments or if you think a sacking may come.

I had this too once but it stopped when I appointed a new assman for my new national team.

Maybe not when but only around that time but so far I hope that these are connected as cause and consequence :)

Though, I always wonder why so many poeple think that their little gripe should be described as worst bug ever. How shall I still take you seriously in the future, OP?

Though, I always wonder why so many poeple think that their little gripe should be described as worst bug ever. How shall I still take you seriously in the future, OP?

11 year veteran, and this is the worst bug I've ever seen. Thats the simplest enough explanation I can give. Maybe you disagree and can give examples of worse bugs, and If you prove me wrong I will be happy to hold my hands up.

But I can only speak from personal experience, and I re-iterate this is the worst bug I have ever seen. Simply for the complete ridiculous nature of it.

I would hardly call over 50 pointless messages in my inbox every week a "Little gripe", either. Bit more than that, maybe an "above average sized, genuine issue" :) (But I am biassed)

downloading a cheating tool as opposed to just waiting till it stops, doenst sound like best choice to me?

i know your not using it to cheat essentially but i think either waiting or just adding the manager to stop it is a much better option

you game though

Option 1: Create a fictional manager, removing Boothroyd from his position as England Manager. Possibly affecting his whole career and affecting all the knock on affects that will have.

Option 2: Using FMRTE to Remove a minor coach from a position, then replace him again soon after the player reports stop.

How would adding a manager be the better option..... Option 1 affects way more parameters and has way more ramifications than the other solution. It also affects the England manager, too. I know FMRTE has a bad rep, but like you said yourself, I'm not using it to cheat. I'm using it to correct a poor bug. I would rather screw up less parameters....

If FM has a bug that is ruining your game, you gotta fix it, and you gotta fix it while maintaining the integrity of your save as much as possible. I see no integrity in Removing the England manager from his position.. However I do see clearly the advantage of being able to fix such a bug with an editing tool. Not like I am turning all my players into World Class superstars while I'm at it. Not really happy about having to use FMRTE, and I may decide to wait it out.... but this could become very annoying, very fast

11 year veteran, and this is the worst bug I've ever seen. Thats the simplest enough explanation I can give. Maybe you disagree and can give examples of worse bugs, and If you prove me wrong I will be happy to hold my hands up.

But I can only speak from personal experience, and I re-iterate this is the worst bug I have ever seen. Simply for the complete ridiculous nature of it.

I would hardly call over 50 pointless messages in my inbox every week a "Little gripe", either. Bit more than that, maybe an "above average sized, genuine issue" :) (But I am biassed)

You don't seem to have played CM4 then :D

Seriously, imho over time there have been quite a few bugs whhich were more annoying than getting a few unwanted and useless news items when changing international management jobs.

If you resign from your current international job it will stop as well. Whenever you choose to resign that is up to you obviously.

Remember in the future to resign from an international job before accepting a new one.

I had the same thing happen in a long term game. I left Turkey for Argentina and they kept coming for years. Even after I left Argentina I still got those damn Turkish scouting reports. Oddly it also never put the date that I left the job in my profile page.

none football costs i am with liverppool and am paying now 47and ahalf million a year im in the year 2022 ...the other 1 is my wages witch means nothing in this and am getting 250grand a week witch i cant reduce every 4 year contract apart from that am very happy with the game!!!!!!!

I have just quit my England job to take over Italy.

But I am still recieving scout reports on all the England players!!!!

1. Why is the game doing this, and 2. How do I make it stop?! How do I get reports on my Italy players?!?

italymanagerbug.jpg

This is a known issue and is being looked into. If you have a save game just BEFORE you took the Italy job, please upload it to the FTP so we can take a look.

Thanks.

In future though please, bugs should be posted in the Bugs Forum, not GD.

Archived