Unable to save screenies since windows 7 upgrade

Hi guys as the thread says I'm no longer able to save screenshots since upgrading to windows 7, I do the usual (press print screen button go to paint blah blah) but now I just get the picture of my desktop on paint when i press paste. Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Do as SL suggests. To get windowed mode on your game right click on the desktop icon and select properties. In the target box add -windowed -small_screen to the end of the target box so it looks like this

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

Click apply and your game so be windowed the next time to start it.

After years of doing it the long way I finally starting using this and it is much easier and quicker. The only problem is that my photobucket account struggles to hold all of my FM screenshots :(

Simple solution - create a new Photobucket account. You need a different email address, but with the likes of Yahoo and Gmail freely available that's no problem. I've got 3 separate Photobucket accounts, one of which is specifically for my FM screenshots.

Archived