i downloaded an injury changing pack, it basically give the injuries their real names as well as short hand names and makes the game look professional, and it also makes injury frequency more realistic.

If you want a copy i can send it to you, although you would need to restart your game, but seeing as your only three games in... may be worth it.

If not, this could be a good time to develop some of your youth players and work the first teamers back in as they become fit.

Hope that helps,

Andy

i downloaded an injury changing pack, it basically give the injuries their real names as well as short hand names and makes the game look professional, and it also makes injury frequency more realistic.

If you want a copy i can send it to you, although you would need to restart your game, but seeing as your only three games in... may be worth it.

If not, this could be a good time to develop some of your youth players and work the first teamers back in as they become fit.

Hope that helps,

Andy

Yes I wouldn't mind seeing that.

So ive only just got the game and played like 3 games into the season with liverpool i have the new patch and everythink and i have somethink like 11 injuries already is this normal :/

Get yourself some good fitness coaches and it should help. Downloading some training schedules should also be helpful.

So you've increased the injury ratios then?

Given that currently FM is still slightly lower than RL.

Archived