Database Question

Apologies if this has has been asked, anyway. I just started a new game on the 10.2 database, my question is, is it only the transfers that are reverted back or will any match engine changes from 10.3 be removed?

The only difference between 10.3 and 10.2 is that in 10.2 it doesn't include the january transfers and the bugs that got fixed in 10.3 aren't fixed. The match engine, except from any bugs in it that were fixed in the 10.3 update, should be the same.

Good question. In theory yeah, but in theory again, as long as you do not unistall it, you will just be using the player/club etc. data on the 10.2. ME changes would still be resident and the patches being retro spective, should go ethier way.

Good question. In theory yeah, but in theory again, as long as you do not unistall it, you will just be using the player/club etc. data on the 10.2. ME changes would still be resident and the patches being retro spective, should go ethier way.

A patch & a database are two different things.

Once you install the 10.3 patch thats the version you are using.

What you select at the start is the database which includes official databases which were released alongside the 10.3/10.2/10.3 patches + any third party ones you have downloaded.

A patch & a database are two different things.

Once you install the 10.3 patch thats the version you are using.

What you select at the start is the database which includes official databases which were released alongside the 10.3/10.2/10.3 patches + any third party ones you have downloaded.

Yeah, was meaning changes to the ME, rightly or wrongly. The Dbase portion was in answer to the the Dbase part of the question. Good point though :thup:

Archived