Can Anyone help? Desperado

Alright lad's just got my laptop back today after nasty virus and all of my fm stuff is gone and i am looking for few thing's have searched and i just can't find any help would be great,

First of all am looking for a tactic that lines up like this had great succes but alas cannot find it...

gk

rb cb cb lb

dmc

mc

amr aml

fc fc

Love that tactic but just can't find or remember the name anyone help?

second thing was a world club cup that took the winners of every league every year and put them in one competition was really fun and enjoyed it but once again can find

third thing was a greean skin like fm2007 but only one i could find here doesn't seem to work on my sreen for some reason so am looking for original one i had

and i lost all my player pics,logo's and backround pics that i have been gathering since fm08 so anyone have any suggestions of good one's that cover a wide variety of leagues namely english,french,scottish,spanish,german and irish leagues??

I know this will probably be an annoyance to some of you and i apoligise if it is it's just everything is gone and it took me so long to get it all so any help will be greatly appreciated lad's and i will owe you all a big one,

Thanks......

Archived