whats the difference between dynamic reputation and uefa points

you know if teams from a league achieve things in europe the league gets more points in the uefa standings and eventually more teams can participate in champions league etc. if you play in champions league it means that you can bring huge footballers (in panathinaikos once i had brought ribery after 3 champions league wins) and you win more money so the board makes stadiums and stuff.

also when you play in a country more good regens come from this country so the level of the league becomes better and better .sometimes other teams build stadiums too and welthy chairmen come.

so can someone tell me the difference ? i dont think that is going to be that big difference from last years

The UEFA coefficients are a direct result of the nation's teams performances in Europe. The better the teams perform, the more places they are likely to be awarded (within reason). This is already reflected in the game.

Dynamic league reputation would mean that the reputation of the league itself would increase, so in the long run the other clubs will benefit from the increased reputation and be able to attract better players from other countries. Currently, without this you can be quite limited when managing a team from a small country. You may be able to win the Champions League a number of times but your players will still want to move abroad to better clubs and leagues. Theoretically it means that if you played the game for long enough, you could bring a league like Northern Ireland up to compete with the Premier League and La Liga.

A dynamic reputation means that a countries league can be viewed differently as time goes on.

So, for example if you took over a Romanian club, in a league that is regarded as having a pretty poor standard of football, then to begin with you would struggle to sign good players, as they would always choose to move to a team in a better nation. But, if over time you did very well with that club, taking them into European competitions and doing well (or at least better than you are expected to) then the Romanian league would get more attention and it would get a better reputation because of the eye catching performances by your side. This means that you would have a better chance of signing good players and the overall standard of football in your league will improve.

Hope that explains how the dynamic league reputation works a bit.

wow this would be a little strange .hehe

imagine the opposite. spanish teams not going well in europe for a long time and one day real madrid is worse that cork city :p

also do you know if dynamic reputation applies in other continents too ? for example indian league sucks . best players have 70PA max. will be possible one day indian league become better that premier league ? :p

also do you know if dynamic reputation applies in other continents too ? for example indian league sucks . best players have 70PA max. will be possible one day indian league become better that premier league ? :p

I'm not sure really. Since those two leagues do not compete in the same continental competitions (other than the CWC) I can't see how the reputations could really be compared. Loading a game with league from various continents could be quite interesting.

I hope it applies to other continents too. The Asian Football Confederation also ranks nations to determine continental spots (Asian Champions League and AFC Cup) for each league.

It's not as variable as UEFA (depends on other things such as infrastructure and etc), but I think it would apply too.

wow this would be a little strange .hehe

imagine the opposite. spanish teams not going well in europe for a long time and one day real madrid is worse that cork city :p

Weird that India is still really pretty bad at football considering its popularity, particularly in Kolkota. I mean recently we've had New Zealand, China, North Korea, Trinidad, Jamaica, nearly Bahrain a few times, but a massive country like Inida? Nowhere near. No club teams either. I know it's a poor country but there are rich people in Bengal who could build it up. And I seem to remember other impoverished people being quite good at football in the past!

Weird that India is still really pretty bad at football considering its popularity, particularly in Kolkota. I mean recently we've had New Zealand, China, North Korea, Trinidad, Jamaica, nearly Bahrain a few times, but a massive country like Inida? Nowhere near. No club teams either. I know it's a poor country but there are rich people in Bengal who could build it up. And I seem to remember other impoverished people being quite good at football in the past!

I think it's more like football is not really the most important sport (hence doesn't get enough investment and attention) in the country. Cricket and hockey seem to take dominance there.

Easy . Uefa points for clubs and dynamic reputation are for nationals.

So,if in the next 10 years MLS become popular by winning world class tournaments, the new messi and ronaldo would want to move to MLS clubs. Hope I'm correct :)

also another thing. in order to be realistic dynamic reputation must take at least 10 years to show up results.

just see german teams.

they have a league that was about to be better than italian

they have the most crowded stadiums

bayern and the others have succesfull years in europe

and still if real madrid ,chelsea or juventus ask for a player from the german league. german players cry like babies (diego,ozil,van der vaart etc)

The UEFA coefficients are a direct result of the nation's teams performances in Europe. The better the teams perform, the more places they are likely to be awarded (within reason). This is already reflected in the game.

Dynamic league reputation would mean that the reputation of the league itself would increase, so in the long run the other clubs will benefit from the increased reputation and be able to attract better players from other countries. Currently, without this you can be quite limited when managing a team from a small country. You may be able to win the Champions League a number of times but your players will still want to move abroad to better clubs and leagues. Theoretically it means that if you played the game for long enough, you could bring a league like Northern Ireland up to compete with the Premier League and La Liga.

This is exactly what I hope isn't possible with dynamic league reputation. There are so many other factors that influence the 'reputation' of a league that having the Northern Irish leagues as top tier leagues is simply silly. I would be seriously disappointed if I got to the 2050 Champions League final and faced the 'giants' Linfield. I like the idea of a league improving to an extent, but clearly other issues such as the sport's popularity and the financial situation of the country come into play.

This is exactly what I hope isn't possible with dynamic league reputation. There are so many other factors that influence the 'reputation' of a league that having the Northern Irish leagues as top tier leagues is simply silly. I would be seriously disappointed if I got to the 2050 Champions League final and faced the 'giants' Linfield. I like the idea of a league improving to an extent, but clearly other issues such as the sport's popularity and the financial situation of the country come into play.

I'm assuming it would take an awful lot of success and a very long time to achieve something like that, I'd say it is highly unlikely to happen under the AI management in just 40 years, if at all. I'd hazard a guess that dynamic league reputation will only really come into play that much when the human manager is having an effect on the success of a country over a very long time period, at least that's how I hope it will work.

I still hope the AI results will have some influence over the league reps. Just like the way club rep works.

Of course, as long as it is marginal. I could understand something like France overtaking Italy but I wouldn't want to see someone like NI at that level without my input.

Of course, as long as it is marginal. I could understand something like France overtaking Italy but I wouldn't want to see someone like NI at that level without my input.

Even that I dont think should be possible. It shouldnt be solely down to winning continental comps.

Other factors that should affect the rep

Climate

Population/Size of Country

Economic state of country

Standard of living

etc

Personally, I think anything a player can do, the AI should be able to do. If the perfect set of conditions did occur for an AI controlled NI club to become a force in Europe, then by all means the league's rep should increase, and if this in turn lead to further success, then I'd have no problem with NI being a top nation. However the chances of it happening should be almost insignificant, and it shouldn't be a sudden "oh look we've gone from being at the level of the BSS to the level of the Prem".

Even that I dont think should be possible. It shouldnt be solely down to winning continental comps.

Other factors that should affect the rep

Climate

Population/Size of Country

Economic state of country

Standard of living

etc

There are factors other than reputation in the game anyway. Reputation is "how successful the league is" and acts as a cap on how successful the clubs can be. It isn't the be all and end all of which club the players will join- they'll factor in money, attractiveness and climate of the city, and so forth as well.

Archived