Fm 2011 bug?

Its probably a mock up and not even a real screen shot.

Also to be fair, other than seeing celebration animations, I cant notice much of a difference between FM2010 and FM2011. Maybe there is some extra fog and weather effects but other than that - not that blown away by anything.

I might actually wait for FM2012 to buy another version. :thup:

Its probably a mock up and not even a real screen shot.

Also to be fair, other than seeing celebration animations, I cant notice much of a difference between FM2010 and FM2011. Maybe there is some extra fog and weather effects but other than that - not that blown away by anything.

I might actually wait for FM2012 to buy another version. :thup:

Fair enough, if it's just the 3D match engine that you play the game for.

Are you not impressed by the other new/improved stuff that FM2011 will serve up?

It looks like that screenshot is showing highlights of a match that has already been played, so perhaps the scoreboard now defaults to 0-0 rather than the final score during these highlights?

pay attention to the timer on the bar, its 65:35, two goals are before the time spot, so it should display the real score an 65:35

pay attention to the timer on the bar, its 65:35, two goals are before the time spot, so it should display the real score an 65:35

But FM2010 doesn't do that, it displays the final score regardless of where you are in the match. Like this. My suggestion is that the default has changed.

OMG its a screenshot, and not even a very interesting one, so who cares. I doubt we'll have 0-0s with goals having been scored in FM11 when its released... mind you there was that penalty shootout win/loss situation was there not? Sort it out SI!

Graphically, it doesn't look much improved from 2010. I hope SI make it look prettier, if I'm going to be looking at it so much.

Ino the Graphics aren't great compared to FIFA manager but they're decent. I can notice the change and also there are more 3d player types also which is good. :thup:

Ino the Graphics aren't great compared to FIFA manager but they're decent. I can notice the change and also there are more 3d player types also which is good. :thup:

Yeah, I think it's improved too. Looks a lot sharper IMO and more realistical. :thup:

Perhaps the timeline is actually showing 2 dissallowed goals and you can click on these to view the incidents again before commenting to the media about them. Maybe this is a new feature.

On a more important note can we please have a tunnel for the players to appear from and disappear to at the start and end of the game (in between the dugouts) it just look unfinished.

Perhaps the timeline is actually showing 2 dissallowed goals and you can click on these to view the incidents again before commenting to the media about them. Maybe this is a new feature.

if it's a new feature, SI should make a new icon. the icon on screenshot is a goal icon

Fair enough, if it's just the 3D match engine that you play the game for.

Are you not impressed by the other new/improved stuff that FM2011 will serve up?

Not really. :p They always hype up very minor additions and half the time I find the changes an annoyance rather than something I really wanted included into the game.

On top of that, my game is heavily edited (thousands of pictures, updates etc) and I just couldn't be bothered having to do all that again. (even though on most part the graphical edits are usually plug-and-play)

Archived