England have one lenient board!

Hi all. I've posted this before, but without many replies, I think because I didn't have screenshots, so no-one believed me.

England went out in the group stages of the 2018 World Cup, in a group with Australia, Croatia and Cameroon. But Stuart Pierce wasn't sacked! All I want on this game is to get the England job - I've never had it before and obviously it's something anyone would aim to.

Does anyone know why he wasn't sacked? Or a way of getting him sacked so I can take the job? :D

Screenies (for proof):

The final group standings

Results

I have added a manager as england manger, which you can do on the FM button in the top right, and then retired himimmediatly, before applying.

usually if they dont appoint you, they will reappoint whoever it was who was replaced, usualyl stuart pearce, so no harm done really.

yeah it could be considered cheating, but its not like you just get the england job, if youd have earnt it theyd offer it to you, if you havent they wont. just speeding it up. besides it adds more fun to a game, and thats what games are designed for

Yes i had this issue. Its incredibly infuriating.

in my save he's been manager for 17 years now, he doesn't hire any new staff. there's no coaches or scouts or assistant managers, only U21 and U19 managers.

He's failed to get england into the world cup twice, and the ones he does get in, england ALWAYS go out in the group stage.

The ranking now is 19th, and they never sacked him. thankfully he retires this year.

Archived