Favored personal erased

that doesn't make any sense. I had a lot of players there. For years and years after they retire. Then 3 or 4 disappeared. And now the rest disappeared too, all of them and you're telling me that's normal? Some players disappear if they're not relevant for the club anymore but most of them stay there forever.

They're suppose to stay there , that's the point of the all thing. So that they're remembered.

I quite like the way they change, it reflects how highly the fans currently rate the players you've had at the club. It would be silly to have your top scorer from the BSS held in the same regard years later as your World player of the year.

One thing that does annoy me though is the fact that the names that were already there never disappear, however insignificant they become in comparison with the others.

I quite like the way they change, it reflects how highly the fans currently rate the players you've had at the club. It would be silly to have your top scorer from the BSS held in the same regard years later as your World player of the year.

One thing that does annoy me though is the fact that the names that were already there never disappear, however insignificant they become in comparison with the others.

it's one thing to change sometimes and that happened to me several times but to completely disappear all of them? at once?

it's one thing to change sometimes and that happened to me several times but to completely disappear all of them? at once?

That just sounds like bad luck. Was there anything that may have caused that? Did they all happen to have a bad season? Perhaps they will reappear at some time.

Just in case anyone else is unaware, you are likely to get players added to this list when the fans agree and applaud your praise of a player.

That just sounds like bad luck. Was there anything that may have caused that? Did they all happen to have a bad season? Perhaps they will reappear at some time.

Just in case anyone else is unaware, you are likely to get players added to this list when the fans agree and applaud your praise of a player.

I had a great season (won premier league and ecc) plus some of the players had been in the favored personal for more then a decade so it doesn't make any sense. I'm pretty sure it's a bug..

Actually I've been experimenting and you're absolutely right about the fans applauding the praise. that's the easiest way to to do it. After the fans agree 3 or 4 times the player becomes a legend.

Interestingly I've noticed that it seems a lot easier to keep players on the list when they are no longer at your club, I have a feeling it is something to do with how you treat them, perhaps the amount of praise. Had those players been receiving regular praise during those ten years?

Interestingly I've noticed that it seems a lot easier to keep players on the list when they are no longer at your club, I have a feeling it is something to do with how you treat them, perhaps the amount of praise. Had those players been receiving regular praise during those ten years?

You're not getting it. As you know I'm in 2049. So I had players in that list who had retired 15 years ago and 20 years ago...If they had disappeared from the lists slowly throughout the years I'd think it was normal but most of them (like 10) disappeared from day to night. If they were suppose to disappear they would have disappeared a few years after their retirement, not now...it almost seems like the game did a reset to that list.

You're not getting it. As you know I'm in 2049. So I had players in that list who had retired 15 years ago and 20 years ago...If they had disappeared from the lists slowly throughout the years I'd think it was normal but most of them (like 10) disappeared from day to night. If they were suppose to disappear they would have disappeared a few years after their retirement, not now...it almost seems like the game did a reset to that list.

Ah right, so the ten players who disappeared were a mixture of current and retired players? Were there any players that stayed on there?

Perhaps there's another reason, do you think the club's reputation may have risen at that point? Perhaps the club grew to a point where these players were no longer considered greats.

Ah right, so the ten players who disappeared were a mixture of current and retired players? Were there any players that stayed on there?

Perhaps there's another reason, do you think the club's reputation may have risen at that point? Perhaps the club grew to a point where these players were no longer considered greats.

Most of them were retired. 2 or 3 were still playing. They all disappeared.

That's not very likely since I'm managing man utd and I've been the top club in the world for years.

Most of them were retired. 2 or 3 were still playing. They all disappeared.

That's not very likely since I'm managing man utd and I've been the top club in the world for years.

Did the ones who were originally on there (like George Best) stay on there, or was it just the ones who had joined them?

It does sound a bit odd if they have all just disappeared rather than just some of them. Perhaps it might be worth posting about it in the bugs forum?

Did the ones who were originally on there (like George Best) stay on there, or was it just the ones who had joined them?

It does sound a bit odd if they have all just disappeared rather than just some of them. Perhaps it might be worth posting about it in the bugs forum?

the legends haven't disappeared neither the icons, just the favored personal so best is still there.

the legends haven't disappeared neither the icons, just the favored personal so best is still there.

In that case I think that is purposeful. Players don't tend to stay on the favoured personel list, they either seem to move up or drop off after a while. I guess I didn't read the OP carefully enough :o

In that case I think that is purposeful. Players don't tend to stay on the favoured personel list, they either seem to move up or drop off after a while. I guess I didn't read the OP carefully enough :o

you know what's even funnier? I just noticed that my youth academy which was state of art went back to excellent. Freaking bugs man.

you know what's even funnier? I just noticed that my youth academy which was state of art went back to excellent. Freaking bugs man.

That is most certainly not a bug. Before FM10 it stayed the same but not now. It can drop back so you need to get it improved again.

That is not a bug, it is a new feature for this version. Just like in real life, facilities become dated and need constant improvements to keep them state of the art.

Archived