FM11 system requirements

I was just wondering about the system requirements for the new game. At the moment my laptop can run 3/4 leagues (but only one or two of them will be up to division 3 or whatever) and it runs alright but not brilliantly. Will the system requirements be the same for FM11 or is the game going to need better processor/more RAM to run effectively?

Maybe not in terms of the minimum, but would imagine the game will have more Optimisation towards higher end equipment. Increasing your DRAM according to what you have got already could help. What are your sys specs?

Video and is that a single Core? Going on frequency here, would help if me the model number or what codename through here Currently you meet min specs for XP on your current lappy. However, XP support will cease at some point. I can already make an educated guess that your lappy is not worth upgrading if it is the age I think it is.

1.7GHz Dual processor (AMD Athlon 64), 2Gig of RAM. I run windows XP so that's quite fast. And 120Gig hard drive.

I think thats pretty poor by today's standards so maybe you should consider a new computer. Come to think of it my core2uo 2.33 is probably getting on a bit too so maybe I should think about an upgrade as well!

I would like to trekman but unfortunately I don't have £500 to spend on a new laptop! It was more just so I don't preorder the game and find out my laptop can't support it. I guess I'll just wait for the demo and some more news and hope it'll be ok for another year!

Generally minimum specs are the same unless a new game is complete new generation. If a sequel uses the same core code for the overall specs, normally the GPU support is upgraded with new models in mind and better graphical capability'sof the game. Worst comes to worst, sure SI will release a 10.4 with enough demand.

Archived