Cheapest place to pre-order FM 2011

Chances are that if you order with Zavvi you may have to wait long after the release date for your copy, as last year they released the game a few days before the official release date, and as such will not get there stock allocation until the day before release date this year. They have done this on several other titles and many publishers are standing firm now with sending out allocation to them.

Zavvi are also struggling financially and have bad customer service.

I used Zavvi last year and the game came a day late...no biggie I know but I think it was Miles who mentioned this in a thread elsewhere that some didn't get their game off Zavvi until 2 weeks after release. :eek:

Myself though I have a pre order at Zavvi I will cancel it and use ShopTo this year as a small chance it will come a day early like most of their games do. :thup:

Just wondering what is the cheapest people have found on the internet to pre-order? I found it for £24.28 at coolshop.co.uk but haven’t used them before so not sure they are ok?

Check post number 303 in this thread > http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/221267-Football-Manager-2011-official-announcement?p=5746413&viewfull=1#post5746413

Just remember that there was a huge UK postal strike around the time of the game release last year - this was the reason most Zavvi orders were late (mine didn't arrive at all!). Smart companies switched to private couriers during the strike, but Zavvi stuck with the Royal Mail.

Just wondering what is the cheapest people have found on the internet to pre-order? I found it for £24.28 at coolshop.co.uk but haven’t used them before so not sure they are ok?

I've used them twice before (Nov 09 and Feb 10) and had no issues. Fair prices and fast delivery.

• 1 month later...

Archived