Title Predictions - How are they calculated?

On my Spurs save Man City have been tipped by the bookies to win the league every year despite never getting close! And without signing many major stars... i'd understand a bit more if they signed some good players... but they've basically got the same squad apart from 1 or 2 additions which you wouldn't consider world class.

09/10 - Finished 5th

10/11 - Finished 3rd

11/12 - Finished 3rd

12/13 - Finished 5th

13/14 - Finished 3rd

Yet i've won the league the past 4 seasons and am never tipped to be 1st... last 2 years i've been tipped 2nd and before like 3rd and 4th...

Signings:

09/10 - Vargas, Krasic, Gamberini.

10/11 - some average youth.

11/12 - Curtis Davies and a promising english CB(now world class).

12/13 - Leighton Baines

13/14 - Jesus Gamez

14/15 - Aquilani.

They havent doen anything in europe either. Really annoying! Plus Mancini still hasn't been sacked.

I guess the game orders teams in the order of their players' CA or reputation.

In all fairness, Man City do have a class team already and have apparently bought a few very good additions which may suffice to have the strongest squad in the league. Things as consistent underperformers do exist.

The most unrealistic thing here seems to be that City haven't sacked mancini yet...

Its real frustrating. There no jobs either... i've had enough of winning the prem and the only reason i'm likely to leave will be because the real madrid manaher is retiring... otherwise i'd be stuck at spurs or would have to take a championship job or something. Ridiculous.

A bit of recognition for what my spurs team has done would be nice... eg the game realising they must be good players otherwise how would they of won the league 4 times in a row

Archived