cannot run game: failed to set up graphic system , iv played it before !

i got a message on my computer when i re installed my windows 7 that football manager cannot run game: failed to set up graphic system this is strange because i have played it before and it runs really well and i know i dont have the best graphics card and that but i was doing fine i didnt use the 3d match engine because it didnt allow me to and i would rather use the 2d match engine any way , i may be in the wrong forum here if so can someone send me to the right forum , please help this is really strange i have done 3 seasons am am really confused about all this , thanks ....

Danny

i got a message on my computer when i re installed my windows 7 that football manager cannot run game: failed to set up graphic system this is strange because i have played it before and it runs really well and i know i dont have the best graphics card and that but i was doing fine i didnt use the 3d match engine because it didnt allow me to and i would rather use the 2d match engine any way , i may be in the wrong forum here if so can someone send me to the right forum , please help this is really strange i have done 3 seasons am am really confused about all this , thanks ....

Danny

Post number 17 > http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/177053-Football-Manager-2010-FAQ-and-Online-Manual?p=4455368&viewfull=1#post4455368

Archived