dumb question

can i send a scout to watch a match rather than a individual player,

Im not sure about an individual match but obviously you can scout tournaments which will scout all the matches involved. Also I think you can scout a team as a whole, so im guessing that would scout that team in each game they play for a certain period.

thats what i thought you could scout a team as a whole I'm sure on a previous version when you went on a teams squad screen there was a icon to click and scout them, but it ain't there no more, its probably right there in front of my face but its late and ive had a few sherbets

thats what i thought you could scout a team as a whole I'm sure on a previous version when you went on a teams squad screen there was a icon to click and scout them, but it ain't there no more, its probably right there in front of my face but its late and ive had a few sherbets

I thought it was there aswell. Near the top right corner also with the 'get loan reports' button. I could be wrong. Are you using a custom skin?

I may be wrong but I think this feature was removed a couple of versions ago, not quite sure why though really as it seems a sensible thing to request of a scout. Probably the nearest you can get is to multi-select the entire squad of a particular team and get scout reports on all of them.

i want it back i must admit Ive been playing all this time since fm10s release and i have not missed it, but the other night i was due to play in the world club champs and i wanted to scout a few teams about a month before the tournament.. oh well ill have to do the job myself and watch there macthes:D

Archived