Holidaying games pointless on FM 2010?

Hello,did anyone noticed that holidaying a game,with tactics and team set, is way worse than playing the game on the pitch normally? As far as I know,free kicks and corner setup doesn't work like the setup on your tactic, and it seems the play is not the same as if you manage the team on the bench.

Ok, of course some small divergence should appear, but, I think on this new FM those difference are greater. I remember I used to play FM 08 and 09 most of time using holiday when there is a game, so my seasons goes faster, and I can reach later years faster.

Anyone noticed this or only me?

Badass_

I said that because in FM 09 and FM 08 the performance on pitch was almost the same as if I was managing on pitch, and that saves time, some people, like me,prefer the squad management side of the game,instead of match engine and 3d animations on pitch

Badass_

I said that because in FM 09 and FM 08 the performance on pitch was almost the same as if I was managing on pitch, and that saves time, some people, like me,prefer the squad management side of the game,instead of match engine and 3d animations on pitch

but it shouldn't be the same because you're not there to make changes during a match and instead your ass man takes over. If you're not into the watching matches then just set it to commentary only, put it on a high speed and then you can make the changes whilst getting through games quickly.

Yes, but, I don't change tactics during game, only players, the only thing I can think of is that the assistant manager is doing changes in-game, that are making my team football get worse,or maybe the "use current tactics" will load a default 4-4-2 for example, if I use a 4-4-2, and use it in match

well,from what I can see, the only thing that still remains from the original tactic is the formation, can anyone confirm this?

when I'm playing the actual game my players fight like warriors to win the match, play intelligent, and so on

but when holidaying they seem to play normally like any normal team do,without any clear and nice football

Archived