are you gonna have japan/kuweit/quatar leagues in football manager 11 guys ??

the are th best leagues in asia ! plz add them! even with fake names if you dont have the license . just make the rules ,real players and stuff and i dont care about team names!

hehe am i asking for too much ?? if not can u add egypt too ?? :p

(dont tell me to add these leagues through editor because i am afraid of the crushes! :) )

so ?? are you gonna give it a try ?

i didnt know that. ok but hey miles if you see this please add them man. quatar league with all the rich teams would be a great addition. it would be fun to take all these players and win everyone 5-0 !

and japan would be cool too.

as far as egypt i think they have the best league in africa. they re like a must!

Adding them through the editor should lead to an increase in crashes.

Japan will not happen, it has a very expensive exclusive license with Konami, and as it's practically Konami's only license, they won't let SI have it.

Egypt is the most requested new league by far. Saudi Arabia and Qatar are requested a lot too, as are the rest of the South American leagues.

But anyway, SI can't add new leagues until they have enough research. If you're prepared to research for those leagues, then get down to Data Issues and volunteer.

Maybe I'm being naive here but I wouldn't have thought Konami and SI were ever really direct competition for each other. You'd think Konami would let SI use the Japanese data and have the J-League in the game. Perhaps it's all about being able to say you have exclusive rights. I suppose that's a boon for Konami in Japan and possibly elsewhere.

Maybe I'm being naive here but I wouldn't have thought Konami and SI were ever really direct competition for each other. You'd think Konami would let SI use the Japanese data and have the J-League in the game. Perhaps it's all about being able to say you have exclusive rights. I suppose that's a boon for Konami in Japan and possibly elsewhere.

I would love to have J-League for FM11. Konami are in competition with EA, not SI, unless they want to enter the football management industry. I personally hate exclusive rights, they ruin everything... (Madden NFL comes to mind...). Anyways back to topic:

Everything else can be used with editor, but even with the editor, there's no information tab for Japanese clubs, which makes it a little bit of a pain managing there. Regardless, licenses cost money, so we'll see later when SI announce more features and other things through podcasts, blogs (maybe) in the coming weeks/months. Miles said there's something he's really excited about but he can't announce it unless it passes legal. So, like the rest of us, just wait and see. :)

Adding them through the editor should lead to an increase in crashes.

Japan will not happen, it has a very expensive exclusive license with Konami, and as it's practically Konami's only license, they won't let SI have it.

Egypt is the most requested new league by far. Saudi Arabia and Qatar are requested a lot too, as are the rest of the South American leagues.

But anyway, SI can't add new leagues until they have enough research. If you're prepared to research for those leagues, then get down to Data Issues and volunteer.

i dont think that you are correct friend because egyptian and "quatari" teams for instance exist but they are not playable. they have the players ect. they only need to form the league ;)

i dont think that researching for the past champions and some stats will be too difficult for them

i dont think that you are correct friend because egyptian and "quatari" teams for instance exist but they are not playable. they have the players ect. they only need to form the league ;)

i dont think that researching for the past champions and some stats will be too difficult for them

They know what the teams are, that's easy to find out, but unless there are people watching the players play, then there won't be accurate attributes, and as SI pride themselves on the accuracy of the database...

Oh yeah, and the multiple times they've said that any new leagues would need new researchers.

from personal experience since i am from greece i can assure you that there are some guys that watch cypriot league and they keep stats in the official greek site for football manager but there is no cypriot league

plus when we asked if they could add greek division 3 they said that they expect more sales from the greek market.

so i guess it might be a financial issue its not about research that much. but i dont know. anyways..

• 6 months later...

J-League will come back 1 day to Football Manager but we will have to wait a few years for that to happen.

With d Help of Wiki and a few of my FB Friends i made so many Leagues thanks to d Editor but d Only Problem i have is just Minor 'The Info Tab' but thats minor :)

if u want to see what you won just check the managers profile.

my j-league database is great (j-league 1/2 JFL 1/2) ^-^

Archived