Loaning out a young player to a team he is willing to join

If I have a young player whose is available for loan and he is 'looking forward to going out on loan', should I look to teams whose reputations match or better his own to make sure he will join?

So, I have three players.

A has reputation of local.

B has reputation of national.

C has reputation of continental.

I would guess that player A will be willing to go on loan to almost any club, B to a club of national reputation or better and C to a club of continental reputation or better. It may be that they have one or two specific 'hated' clubs which they refuse to join, but for the majority of the time is this how I should look to decide which clubs to loan my players out to?

btw this is when I decide which clubs I should add as an affiliated club in order to to have somewhere to put my young players for them to get games.

Shakes

Your completely spot on about the reputation of the club and player. :thup:

When loaning out a young player to a club you need him to get regular first team football. Saying that you'll pay all his wages helps as it attracts more clubs as they wont have to pay any money. Make sure you only accept clubs that offer his first team football, make sure he can play in cup games for that club, and if you can try and put in the "can be re-called clause" because a club might go against there guarentee and do not play him reguarly.

You should loan them to clubs that will play them in the first team and where the level of football is not too high or too low for them.

First team action is really key when loaning players out, there's nothing worse than loaning out your hot prospect and then watching him sit on the bench. I usually ignore any offers that mention 'cover for the first team' and always look to negotiate a 'can be recalled' clause just in case the club changes its mind.

First team action is really key when loaning players out, there's nothing worse than loaning out your hot prospect and then watching him sit on the bench. I usually ignore any offers that mention 'cover for the first team' and always look to negotiate a 'can be recalled' clause just in case the club changes its mind.

This is what I do as well. I dont accept cover for the first team but i accept will be important first team member or whatever it is and just recently I have started putting the recall clause in. However if a player stays on loan for 6 months at a club and they want to renew for another 3 months after that i put the clause in again but they reject the loan. Any reason why this is.

This is what I do as well. I dont accept cover for the first team but i accept will be important first team member or whatever it is and just recently I have started putting the recall clause in. However if a player stays on loan for 6 months at a club and they want to renew for another 3 months after that i put the clause in again but they reject the loan. Any reason why this is.

I've noticed that as well, bit annoying really.

I loan my players to teams who guarantee first team football.

If there are a number who guarantee first team football and they are all in the same league then i will tiebreak them by seeing who has the best training facilities. the best training facilities win.

if there are two teams bidding and one of them has worse training facilities but they are in the higher league then the higher league team wins.

I normally only loan out my players to affiliated clubs who have greyed out players, they always get games then, but my biggest problem is my players refusing to go to these clubs. I just want to be sure that as long as the rep of the club is equal to the rep of the player he will accept the loan move.

Archived