Post Your 'Best Player's' Biography.....

incredible player, especially considering the fee! Dave, can you post his stats, please?

Sure, bear in mind though his stats are low at the minute because as you can see from the date in the screenshot we are in pre-season and he is injured so he has not played or trained since the previous season:

jkmvg.png

Simply incredible. 42 winners medals! Why did you sell him? He must have been old when he left but still...

He was the first player I signed after going back into the transfer market after my youth only phase. He was an absolute legend at the club making 471 appearances, scoring 141 goals and having an amazing average rating of 7.77 (the best in my best XI by some distance). He had become a third choice in his position and as he still looks great at 33 I thought it would be unfair to let him rot in my reserves so let him move for one last chapter of his amazing career.

Career stats

Biography

(C&P'd from my career thread)

He was the first player I signed after going back into the transfer market after my youth only phase. He was an absolute legend at the club making 471 appearances, scoring 141 goals and having an amazing average rating of 7.77 (the best in my best XI by some distance). He had become a third choice in his position and as he still looks great at 33 I thought it would be unfair to let him rot in my reserves so let him move for one last chapter of his amazing career.

Career stats

Biography

(C&P'd from my career thread)

His Career stats are incredible. Can we see his Profile Positions? I would love to see what sort of preferred moves are needed to get that sort of form from a left winger.

Mine is a Regen. Don't know how to make a copy of the screen so here we go:

Torquay United legend Phil Barton is a well-known name for football fans across europe. Having scored on his England debut against Columbia in September 2022, Barton has gone onto make 14 appearences and score 12 goals for his country.

Phil Barton has spent his entire career at Torquay, making a total of 253 league appearences and scoring 97 goals since joining in 2016.

The 2 winner's medals that Barton has collected during his career are: Coca cola Championship (2020) and Coca cola League 1 (2017) .

Barton has been recognised for his talent and achievements with several awards: Named CC League 1 Player of the month, English Premier Division Young Player of the month on 6 occassions, English Players' Young Player of the Year, English Premier Division Top Goalscorer runner-up, named English premier division player of the month and English Players' player of the year runner-up

Archived