Supporting Multiple Teams

Hello readers.

As my screen name suggests I support both Southampton and Newcastle United. Sadly on FM games I have always said I support Newcastle OR Southampton, this is annoying for me as everyone else on the game can support many clubs. Does anyone know/think they will add a feature to support anyone in FM2011, I doubt it as it is hardly top priority but it would be nice.

SaintToon

Hello readers.

As my screen name suggests I support both Southampton and Newcastle United. Sadly on FM games I have always said I support Newcastle OR Southampton, this is annoying for me as everyone else on the game can support many clubs. Does anyone know/think they will add a feature to support anyone in FM2011, I doubt it as it is hardly top priority but it would be nice.

SaintToon

I agree, we should be able to choose multiple favoured clubs and it would be good if we could choose what languages we speak.

I can't think of any other Gunner and Red Devil fans, I thought those lot hated one another.

Do you get that from being at a club for a certain amount of time or what?

Well yeah of course in real life I do hate United, but having been there for 20 years and winning a truck load of stuff, I figured that my in game persona would like the club.

How did you get that mate. Please tell.

I just added United to my good relations thing using FMRTE. Its quite interesting really it tells you which players you supposedly like as well.

Off Topic

it would be a nice thing, but I think "favoured club" has no impact in game

Actually it may have an impact in the game. If you have Liverpool as your favorite club, Man Utd wont like to do business with you. Its not proven, but its not hard to try it out.

Archived