Is this cheating?

I mostly manage teams in england and whenever I request feeder teams I usually get english ones, so I've got a lot of experience of buying in youth players and then shipping them out to the lower leagues. As a result of this I know what level certain youngsters should be loaned out to at the start of the game; however I'm about to start a new game in Italy and I'm not really familiar with the standard Italian lower leagues, for example I don't know whether serie b is on a par with the championship etc. So if I request a feeder team to send my youngsters to im going to get an Italian side that im not familiar with and I wont be able to tell if my players will get the game time they need to help them improve. My question is, is it cheating if I go on the editor and add a feeder team from the championship, league 1 and league 2 to a team?

I would say yes and wouldn't do it but to help you the link below shows the league reps from FM09.

League Reps

You can see from the list that for England you get:

Prem - 19

Champ - 11

League 1 - 9

League 2 - 6

BSP - 4

BSN/BSS - 3

For Italy they are:

Serie A - 18

Serie B - 12

Serie C1 - 8

Serie C2 - 6

From that we can see they are very similar at each tier.

I would say yes and wouldn't do it but to help you the link below shows the league reps from FM09.

League Reps

You can see from the list that for England you get:

Prem - 19

Champ - 11

League 1 - 9

League 2 - 6

BSP - 4

BSN/BSS - 3

For Italy they are:

Serie A - 18

Serie B - 12

Serie C1 - 8

Serie C2 - 6

From that we can see they are very similar at each tier.

Thanks Cougar2010 :) I'll just keep the database as it is and use that information instead.

Regardless of the rest of the sentence: Yes.

No its not, if a player has the wrong foot or wrong position, its not cheating to fix it. I remember Miles Addison was 5ft 6" in FM when he was really well over 6ft in real life.

So you regard changing a players colour to his correct colour to be cheating then or correcting kit colours? something that has no effect on the game apart from realism.

Your post is simply wrong.

I mostly manage teams in england and whenever I request feeder teams I usually get english ones, so I've got a lot of experience of buying in youth players and then shipping them out to the lower leagues. As a result of this I know what level certain youngsters should be loaned out to at the start of the game; however I'm about to start a new game in Italy and I'm not really familiar with the standard Italian lower leagues, for example I don't know whether serie b is on a par with the championship etc. So if I request a feeder team to send my youngsters to im going to get an Italian side that im not familiar with and I wont be able to tell if my players will get the game time they need to help them improve. My question is, is it cheating if I go on the editor and add a feeder team from the championship, league 1 and league 2 to a team?

watch also the training structures

Archived