Club (Udinese) builds new arena with my name!

Did not know there was such a feature in the game. A few seasons back I asked for an increase of stadium capacity, but the board simply stated it was impossible. Now in 2017 with ca £200M in the bank I get the news item that in a year the arena bearing my name will be finished :-)

Clubs finances dropped like 237M ("Ground Maintenance") :-)

I do not really mind since I dont need the money for players anyway.

newarena.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah its a cool feature - i'm still waiting for mine to be built - was due originally in June 2023 but then had one 4 month delay, then a 2 month and another 4 month delay so its not gonna get finished till april 2024 and i'm praying that it doesnt get delayed again as it will of been 2 years of waiting for it (was announced that i was getting a new one in 2022)

Yeah its a cool feature - i'm still waiting for mine to be built - was due originally in June 2023 but then had one 4 month delay, then a 2 month and another 4 month delay so its not gonna get finished till april 2024 and i'm praying that it doesnt get delayed again as it will of been 2 years of waiting for it (was announced that i was getting a new one in 2022)

Its not Wembley by any chance is it? :p

Its not Wembley by any chance is it? :p

hehe.

So far so good - almost up to feb and no more delays have been announced so hopefully will have it ready soon - irritating thing is i'll get it just as the seasons pretty much ended :( in fact just checked and i'll have only 2 games there this season with maybe a champions league game as long as it doesnt get delayed by 1 more month.

I don't think you'll get into it until the next season - There was another thread somewhere that said you'll only have the stadium for a competition if the stadium was finished at the start date of that competition.

I know thats wordy, but essentially, you can't change stadium mid-competition.

Archived