Brazil managers

If you know there have been many threads, why did you feel the need to make ANOTHER one? Its not even like you have said anything constructive. We all know it needs sorting and im sure SI do by now aswell.

You could have posted your mini rant in one of the other threads.

If you know there have been many threads, why did you feel the need to make ANOTHER one? Its not even like you have said anything constructive. We all know it needs sorting and im sure SI do by now aswell.

You could have posted your mini rant in one of the other threads.

I knew that you'd reply this :D

Because you always tell people to use the search feature as there are already many alike threads.

Somebody has got to. It just really does my head in. No excuse for it really unless you have never used a forum before but people with hundreds of posts still cant be bothered to search. They should be banned for a week. It would soon stop.

Somebody has got to. It just really does my head in. No excuse for it really unless you have never used a forum before but people with hundreds of posts still cant be bothered to search. They should be banned for a week. It would soon stop.

If you know of some decent existing threads then the best thing the experienced users can do is to link to them. Failing that, just ignoring them means they aren't bumped to the top of the forum resulting in idiots like me replying to them.

If you know of some decent existing threads then the best thing the experienced users can do is to link to them. Failing that, just ignoring them means they aren't bumped to the top of the forum resulting in idiots like me replying to them.

If it was a new user then fair enough, im more than happy to provide links and so on but I'd hardly say Luton Town was inexperienced with nearly 500 posts so really he/she should know better. If the thread was in any way constructive then its fine i suppose, but this isnt. He/she already knows there has been many threads made so why make a new one with a 1 line rant about something that we already know about.

If it was a new user then fair enough, im more than happy to provide links and so on but I'd hardly say Luton Town was inexperienced with nearly 500 posts so really he/she should know better. If the thread was in any way constructive then its fine i suppose, but this isnt. He/she already knows there has been many threads made so why make a new one with a 1 line rant about something that we already know about.

Maybe, but in that case I think ignoring it would have been the best course of action. This forum seems to be a much more pleasant place when people leave the moderating to the moderators.

Maybe, but in that case I think ignoring it would have been the best course of action. This forum seems to be a much more pleasant place when people leave the moderating to the moderators.

Nothing ever gets done though so the problem is never going to go away. All you get is 'please search before making threads' and then it gets closed. It doesnt stop them from doing it. People with over a certain post count, who make thread like this one where the blatantly havent searched and even admitted to knowing there was loads of these threads already about should recieve a warning/one week ban. They would think twice next time wouldnt they? Well you would at least hope so.

Nothing ever gets done though so the problem is never going to go away. All you get is 'please search before making threads' and then it gets closed. It doesnt stop them from doing it. People with over a certain post count, who make thread like this one where the blatantly havent searched and even admitted to knowing there was loads of these threads already about should recieve a warning/one week ban. They would think twice next time wouldnt they? Well you would at least hope so.

This forum is always recycling topics though, I'm sure I've started a few threads in here that had been covered at other times. If there's any chance that new people could take part in a discussion then I don't really see a problem, if they are asking when the next patch is out then I may take your point ;)

This forum is always recycling topics though, I'm sure I've started a few threads in here that had been covered at other times. If there's any chance that new people could take part in a discussion then I don't really see a problem, if they are asking when the next patch is out then I may take your point ;)

Funnily enough there hasnt been one of those for a few hours. I wonder if it can last the night :p

Archived