window mode help

It helps to use the search function as it can occasionally come up with the goods icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">originally posted by sam_dufc in this thread http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/4162042493:-

I appear to have found it now! For anyone else using Vista:

1. Go to to the Games Explorer (Games on the start menu or All Programs > Games > Game Explorer).

2. Find the Football Manager 2008 icon, right click it and choose Customize.

3. Click Play (Football Manager 2008) to select it, and then click the Edit button.

4. In the field marked "target" write this "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

5. Click Apply then OK.

6. Start the game via that shortcut. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isuckatfm:

It helps to use the search function as it can occasionally come up with the goods icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">originally posted by sam_dufc in this thread http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/4162042493:-

I appear to have found it now! For anyone else using Vista:

1. Go to to the Games Explorer (Games on the start menu or All Programs > Games > Game Explorer).

2. Find the Football Manager 2008 icon, right click it and choose Customize.

3. Click Play (Football Manager 2008) to select it, and then click the Edit button.

4. In the field marked "target" write this "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

5. Click Apply then OK.

6. Start the game via that shortcut. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Detailed response isuck but all I did was go to preferences > display & sound > unclick full screen. Hey presto! Windowed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> originally posted by nelsonmcjones:-

Detailed response isuck but all I did was go to preferences > display & sound > unclick full screen. Hey presto! Windowed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That only works if your monitor supports a resolution higher than 1024x768 icon_smile.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isuckatfm:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> originally posted by nelsonmcjones:-

Detailed response isuck but all I did was go to preferences > display & sound > unclick full screen. Hey presto! Windowed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That only works if your monitor supports a resolution higher than 1024x768 icon_smile.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smarty-pants... icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks people that worked a treat i had tryed all other ways to do it so thanks again

Archived