New Signing Injured After 4 mins!!!

I am Man City in 2015/2016 and I signed Benzema for 80million and he got injured 4 mins into his debut and is out for 7 to 8 months, is there anything I can do while he is injured to help make sure he is as good after the injury as he was for madrid just before I signed him??

I am Man City in 2015/2016 and I signed Benzema for 80million and he got injured 4 mins into his debut and is out for 7 to 8 months, is there anything I can do while he is injured to help make sure he is as good after the injury as he was for madrid just before I signed him??

Whilst he's injured keep his morale up by asking him for recommendations on new players/staff (you don't have to sign them ofc). When he gets back from injury carefully get him back into the team by starting him on the bench for a couple of matches. Also I'd lower the intensity his training schedule for a while (2 weeks).

would putting him in the reserves untill fit help??

Putting him in the reserves when his icon to amber/yellow colour, like trekman said, helps. But until then I'd keep him in the first team because I think putting him in the reserve team could lower his morale, not completely sure though.

Aguero decided to break his leg in his first game for me, after spending all my budget on him.

yes it was a leg break me too................what a git !!!!

but I am always tempted to buy him each new game .....................but he costs too much....I am playing as Utd not city(on a similar theme isnt the op MUFC95....PLAYING AS CITY...SACRALIGE!!!!HOW COULD YOU LOL)

I agreed a transfer at the start of December for £18 million for Gourcuff I know it's nowhere near £80 million but it was all my Sunderland transfer budget. Time for him to play comes along in January he arrives with a broken ankle and is out for 3 months before even kicking a ball.

I signed Diego Forlan he was 31, came off the bench scored 2 goals and broke his leg. He returned 9months later, he was 32 now. Scored after coming off the bench again, winning me the game but he got injured for 11 - 12months damanged cruciate ligaments i think. He then retired, so 25million for 90mins and 3 goals, bargin >.>

I signed Diego Forlan he was 31, came off the bench scored 2 goals and broke his leg. He returned 9months later, he was 32 now. Scored after coming off the bench again, winning me the game but he got injured for 11 - 12months damanged cruciate ligaments i think. He then retired, so 25million for 90mins and 3 goals, bargin >.>

Obviously he should be in the starting 11. :p

Jones only lasted 14 minutes against Wolves, could have been much worse than it was and he did go down awkwardly on that foot with Craddock. Just glad as a Stoke fan its not long term lol.

Archived