16 Goals in 38 matches! Amazing!

How has he only got a 6.84 average rating for only conceeding 12? 27 clean sheets and a terrible average rating. Amazing

I have always had great goalkeepers in this fm and I never saw one with more then 7.15 average rating. Even if your goalkeeper plays great they usually have low ratings...unless you're managing a weak team.

On the other hand, I have a striker that even when he doesn't score too many goals or makes that many assists, still has amazing ratings.

These are all very good finds, although they are regens :/ i dont see any real goalkeepers doing that on the game :p

Well, many seasons ago I had Manuel Neuer in my team and I'm sure at some point he did as good if not better then this.

I had Rene Adler keep 21 clean sheets in 23 games from January until May in a Liverpool save I did.

Yeah, Adler is a god.

I'm playing at Dortmund and basically me and Bayer Leverkusen have become the ever present top 2 in a Barca/Madrid or Rangers/Celtic style.

I always outsscore them, but they always have an incredible defence with Adler in goal.

your keeper is only as good as your defense...concede 16 but with a rating of less than 7 in the league is more of a great defence than a great goalie

that is a bit ridiculous. I've said it already, unless you're managing a very weak team that completely depends and relies on the keeper, your keeper will not get ratings higher then 7.10 or at least it's very uncommon.

If that was the case (average keeper, awesome defense) then my goalkeepers wouldn't win goalkeeper of the year awards so many times.

that is a bit ridiculous. I've said it already, unless you're managing a very weak team that completely depends and relies on the keeper, your keeper will not get ratings higher then 7.10 or at least it's very uncommon.

If that was the case (average keeper, awesome defense) then my goalkeepers wouldn't win goalkeeper of the year awards so many times.

No it's not..These argument has been brought up tonnes of times in this forum...But nvm that...I'm managing ManUtd and my keeper Lloris has ratings of 7.2 over 4 seasons at the club, and if you go to the good player and team guide you can see plenty of top sides with keeper ratings of more than 7

And the awards stuff in the game is flawed, it is more based on reputation rather than performances

I think it depends on how many assists your goalkeeper gets - that's going to skew the ratings although it's not really a reflection on how good your keeper is. When I play with Liverpool Reina will often get 10 assists in a season. That's probably the difference between a 6.9 and a 7.1.

Yeah, Adler is a god.

I'm playing at Dortmund and basically me and Bayer Leverkusen have become the ever present top 2 in a Barca/Madrid or Rangers/Celtic style.

I always outsscore them, but they always have an incredible defence with Adler in goal.

He is insanely good. If he hadn't been on my team I would've got very ****ed off with him.

I believe the average ratings for goalies are flawed. I am not sure it takes saves into considerations, at least not as much as it should. How often do you not see a flurry of chances superbly kept out by the goalkepper, only to have his average rating stay exactly the same it was before his saves.

Archived