Pre-order Football Manager 2011 on Steam?

I know when you pr-order some games on Steam you'll get bonus in game stuff or dlc, or a discount or some other deal. I don't believe they'll be anything similar with FM, so the only advantage I can see is you'll get it at midnight the day of release?

Does it automatically download once it's released or do you have log on and get it started?

Guest markyosullivan

Once you pre-order with Steam it installs it onto your PC but you won't be able to play it until the release date. Steam is the best for games imo. You get all the patches automatically downloaded and you get achievements and can compare your achievements with your friends on Steam.

PS These forums need to have signatures and avatars. :(

I got Outrun 2006 Pc game for free when i pre-orderd Football manager 2010 from steam last year. Plus i got free games when you pre-order other games on steam some times. Its also i great way to keep all your game, so you dont have tone of game cds. you can also burn the games you buy from steam to cds or dvds so you dont have to download the large games again if you do want to keep your games on cd or dvd.

• 1 month later...

Archived